m a y b e

Maybe I'm not friendly with guys around me.
Maybe someone doesn't like me when I pay much attention to them.
Maybe things change as we know the truth directly from it.
Maybe I'm a boring person to you.
Maybe I'm not that funny, not fun enough.
Maybe I'm too ugly to be someone special.
Maybe I'm not clever enough.
Maybe I'm not everyone's favorite.
Maybe people will treat me nicer when I'm pretty.
Maybe I can't be like her, the perfect girl you always be with.
Maybe my life is so damn pathetic that you won't even want to hear about it.
Maybe every girls is attractive except me.
Maybe everyone doesn't need me.
Maybe I should go away, far far away, because I'm not suppose to be in front of people like you guys.
Maybe you actually don't see me, even can't. I'm invisible, my existence is hesitated.
Maybe all this whole time I always make fun of myself and the truth is, nobody’s paying attention.
Maybe I've lost you, in the past 3 years.
Maybe I don't deserve a decent man to be with me.
Maybe I'm not interesting so I always get cut-off in some conversations.
Maybe If I don’t start the conversation, I’ll never have friends.
Maybe I supposed to be alone, it will keep my insecurities safe then.
Maybe everyone likes to make jokes of my insecurities, so all I have to do is just act that it doesn't bother me.
Maybe I should've known that you would never ever curious in me.
Maybe I'm too confident that you sometimes notice me. Nah.
Maybe I'm not great in public speaking, like her.
Maybe everyone doesn't know that I always make riddles.
Maybe I'm ugly. No, I really am.
Maybe I lose myself, I drown myself in sadness and anxiety.
Maybe nobody cares... or am I just unwanted?
Maybe you'd fall for me... in my wildest dreams.
Maybe I won't give up on you.
Maybe I bother people, just by being alive.
Maybe you seem perfectly fine without me.
Maybe people doesn't know how to understand me.
Maybe, why not? She is perfect. Everybody likes her.
Maybe she is all you need. She's amazing though.
Maybe I'm a trash to you, I'm not your criteria.
Maybe all my amazing imagination about our better relationship won't ever come true.
Maybe I'll find someone better, who always motivate me and see my potential as a good things.
Maybe I'll love you forever because it's hard to break this feelings or
Maybe I'll forget you, the memories, the dreams.
Maybe I'll happy, no more faking smile.
Maybe I'll let go everything that destroy myself inside.
Maybe I'll be stronger than ever, that you wouldn't even break me.
Maybe I'll find myself again, and that'd be everything.
Maybe I won't have acne marks, I'll treat my teeth, and I can be beautiful like her too.
I'll be a success woman and everybody will respects me because of my own struggles and hardworks. It couldn't be 'maybe', it's a must.
Maybe someone will appear in my life and love me just the way I am.
Maybe I'll have three kids and educate them to be a better person for Allah, family, and society.
Maybe it's the ending.
Maybe it's the beginning.
Maybe I will get sad of disappointment in the past or
Maybe there will be such a beautiful things in my life in the very end.
Maybe it's a sad beautiful tragic.

Comments