a m b i t i o n

Hello, it's me again!
Looking back to an English project I made in 10th grade "My Life and My Dreams" that suddenly reminds me about the thoughtful-freaky-loyal-optimistic dreamer.

It's me.

And look how horrible my grammar was (and still..).
*cri river*

I am a bit shocked seeing this because I have thought of this before. I don't understand the sentences but...
this is the best paaart.


I was a 10th grade girl when I wrote this down so I don't have such type for now.
But gals, I think you can be picky in this case.
NOPE.


I was a bad girl, slang words everywhere.
I was lazybones but I was an optimist. And now I am.



I don't know why a nerd-10th-grade girl could think of big things like this. But yes I still chase the same dream. Having a social organization, or a foundation for homeless elders and children, being a volunteer or social activist, do charities, helping people, being nice to everyone, etc. I hope this will be something I really love to do, I really have passion at, forevermore :)

Comments