l o s e
I always lose some important points of a statement or argument, all the time. I regret everything I have ever talked to others before. I don't know how the value of making sure often misunderstood as a negative-thinking. Then I evaluate myself, even my thoughts, and I found what I've never think about. It's what inside of my heart. It's called faith. I know I'm struggling enough to think critically, sometimes I'm a little rebel with a big heart, because I want a good quality of thinking. But once again, I feel like, I lose myself. I lose control. So from now on, I intend to be more careful in every argument I want to state, so there will be no misunderstanding or unpleasant stuff.
So for a better transformation, I thank Allah for everything. I thank everyone who understands me the way I am. The one who cares about my difficult times. Who always reminds the mistakes I've made. Who always advise me with kindness and love. Who tries to make me feel better all this whole time. I really appreciate it.
Thank you so much.
So for a better transformation, I thank Allah for everything. I thank everyone who understands me the way I am. The one who cares about my difficult times. Who always reminds the mistakes I've made. Who always advise me with kindness and love. Who tries to make me feel better all this whole time. I really appreciate it.
Thank you so much.
This is so me..
ReplyDeleteAwww I'm not alone then :)) Maaf baru bales kaaak hehe
Delete